PhonePe app is India’s Payment application. It is an amazing finance application making all your payment needs sorted in just a click. This UPI based app has won over millions of hearts and earned millions of users in India. But did you know that you can use phonePe application on your personal computer as well? Probably not, but we would let you know how, but before that let us see why PhonePe is a must have application? Here are some of its features:
- Money can be sent to your contacts anytime.
- No matter where you are, you can request money from your contacts on this application.
- Your mobile and DTH bills would be taken care of over PhonePe.
- Even your electricity and gas bills can be paid online with this app.
- Phonepe is also accepted at various online shopping site such as Myntra, Flipkart, etc.
- Split bills along with your friends and settle them at once.
- Allowed up to Rs.1 lakh per transaction.
- User-friendly interface available in your regional language like Bengali, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Gujarati, Oriya and Assamese.
- Safety and convenience of UPI transactions makes money come directly to your bank account without any risk.
How to use the PhonePe application on your PC?
To use PhonePe app on your personal computer you should have to run an emulator on your PC. Here we are using BlueStacks as our Android emulator to download PhonePe application on our PC. Follow the following steps:
Step 1: Install BlueStacks android emulator on your PC to run the Android apps. The BlueStacks package can be installed on your computer by following the below-given steps:
- Open any browser.
- Type within the Address bar www.bluestacks.com and press the “Enter” key on the keyboard.
- Click on the transfer BlueStacks button.
- This will lead you to the transfer page, wherever you’ll click on “Download”.
- Once the transfer begins, you’ll either save the .exe file get into your Downloads or specify a custom folder for the data to get downloaded.
- After the installation is complete, please click on the BlueStacks installer .exe file.
- The created file can begin extracting the required data to be used to put in.
- The installation might take up to 2-5 minutes.
- After the setup is complete, the primary boot might take another 2-3 minutes.
- In case your computer doesn’t boot, and you’re notified to restart your computer.
- After the primary boot is complete, you’ll be shown a Google Sign-in kind to feature your account.
- You can use the username and parole for your Google domain email account.
- In case you’ve got a unique domain email/non-Gmail email id. Please talk over with this text.
- In case you’re unable to log in or get a mistake message, please talk over with this text for help.
Step 2: Launch the BlueStacks emulator on your computer. It works for windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac.
Step 3: Find the PhonePe app within the application window and click on the app centreto proceed.
Step 3: A search bar is going to be displayed on the top right corner of your computer, Click the search bar icon and type “PhonePe app” since it’s the app you wish to transfer.
Step 4: Now you will see the PhonePe app on Google play store. Click on install.
Step 5: After clicking on install, grant permission to app to start functioning and Phonepe app is now downloaded on your PC.
So, this is how you can use PhonePe app by downloading it on your personal computer. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and start transacting with convenience now.